Saturday, September 25, 2004

I give in :(

I will finally end mine and Dan's stand off as to who has to post next.

We finally made our first big purchase for our coming baby. A $250 travel system, which comes complete with stroller, infant car seat and base for vehicle. I did a lot of shopping around and checking reviews on the internet before settling on this particular model. I was very disappointed by the quality that I found at some department stores that I had previously respected. I have added Sears and The Bay to my growing list of stores to boycott. I don't think I will ever make a major purchase again without checking out the small business in the area to see what they have to offer.

Travel System with Infant Seat Travel System as Stroller Travel System from front

No comments: