Monday, November 08, 2004

It's nice to be home

Well we are back after our very quick trip to Saskatchewan. Angela's shower was a success and I am glad we went as it was one of those once in a lifetime sort of things. I must say a huge "Thankyou" to Becky, the host of the shower, she did a great job and made sure it was a memorable occasion for everybody.

Despite having only been gone for one night I sure missed my new bed. I have been truly spoiled. It was especially nice to crawl into after traveling 5 hours in our van for the second day in a row. I must put in a complaint now that I think every rib on the right side of my body is out. I also discovered how much of an impact the position of the baby has on my bladder. The trip to Saskatoon took the expected 5 hours with no unexpected bathroom breaks. The trip home however took 7 hours and I now have a survey of acceptable and unacceptable bathroom stops between Edmonton and Saskatoon.

But enough of my complaining, the trip was defiantly worth it, and I am glad we went.

No comments: