Thursday, December 02, 2004

December already?

It is hard to believe it is December already. Christmas is only 3 weeks away, Angela's wedding 2 weeks, and even my birthday is coming quickly. It is looking to be a hectic months. We're only two days in and our three person family has become two, we've lost our tenant, and last but the most exciting Dan received some very welcome news. (I wont post what it is but feel free to phone to find out.)

As much as I enjoy Christmas, I have to admit to feeling a little overwhelmed this month. There is just so much to do before the baby gets here. I have to pack up the furniture in our foster child's room. Move our furniture into that room. Paint our current room making it more nursery like, and begin setting up a nursery for which I have yet to purchase a single piece of furniture. I also have hopes of giving the rest of the house an overall cleaning in preparation for the arrival of our first child.

But it gets better, with the news that our tenant is moving out at the end of this month. Comes the realization that January is now booked with painting and making repairs to our basement suite in preparation for a new tenant. (Thank God for the line of credit).

But enough ranting, We are almost done our Christmas shopping and I can't wait to wrap all those present and put them under our tree. (Which will be going up this weekend). I am also looking forward to my birthday because every year my husband spends so much time trying to make it special for me that I can't help but feel I already have the best gift of all.

I will end this very long note with a sappy tone and hopefully my next post will be full of everything I have accomplished rather then a list of what needs to be accomplished.

No comments: