Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Where did the last week and half go?

Wow, it's hard to believe that it's been almost 2 weeks since our last post. Needless to say, lots has been happening in our little world. Christmas came, and Christmas went: Carmen's dad came out the day Hannah came home (talk about timing!), my family was here Christmas Day and Boxing Day, some friends from WAY out of town came in for New Year's Eve, and we had a social dinner with some friends tonight.

For those of you who were otherwise unaware (and those that simply don't care), I am smack in the middle of changing jobs. My last day at 5D was Friday, and I start at Global IQ tomorrow today. While I have every confidence that this move will be beneficial for our entire family, I still have that nagging little voice deep inside screaming at me for leaving a sure thing just to pursue a little bit of happiness in my career. Thankfully a supportive wife, friends, and a few sympathetic co-workers have helped in smothering suppressing the little bugger.

Hopefully the new job year and new job will give me more time, energy and patience to enjoy the more pleasant things in life: My wife, my daughter, and of course my computer ;)

The holidays saw a lot of nice photo opportunities, hopefully tomorrow I will have a chance to upload some more and post them for all to see.

No comments: