Wednesday, June 22, 2005

This is one of those weeks when I really should have posted daily, now I have so many things to say I don't even really know where to start. My mother and grandmother were in Edmonton this weekend, it was nice to be able to visit family without always having to travel 8 hours. Our good friends Kelly and Kara were also in Edmonton this weekend so we all went out to supper at Eastbound. I particularity enjoy Eastbound as they serve a variety of sushi at exceptional prices. I have to poke fun at Kelly though who I'm sure greatly enjoyed his Tim hortons on the way back to Edson. To add to an already busy weekend it was Father's day on Sunday. To accommodate all of the people visiting on Sunday I took Dan out for supper on Friday night and we enjoyed a nice breakfast on Saturday morning. Hannah (with a little help from me) made Dan a poster featuring foot prints and some very original finger painting.

There is of course always more to say about Hannah, She had a particularity bad cold last week so she was pretty grumpy, but it was mostly gone by the weekend. Of course she gave me her cold so I was sick all weekend. We tried her on the hypo allergenic formula that the Doctor recommended. Of course we discovered that she is also allergic to the hypoallergenic formula. I talked to her Doctor this morning, and he said that at this point he suggests we wait to see the allergist to find out what exactly it is she is allergic to. There is one more type of formula we can try but it is 50$ for a can that only makes 10 to 15 bottles. A little pricey when you consider she would need 6 bottles a day. Unfortunately it is going to take two months to get in to see the allergist so for now it is back to breastfeeding. Except now every time she has any kind of reaction I have to write down what I ate.

On a more positive note, Hannah rolled over this weekend. I think she was showing off to her great grandmother. She was lying on her stomach and she got about half way rolled over stopped to make sure everybody was looking, then fell onto her back. I think she surprised even herself, as she almost immediately started crying.

Well I think that sort of sums everything up, I know there has been more happening but I can't seem to think of anything right now.

No comments: