Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Superstore

I have offically given up on Superstore. I had decided that I would try shopping at Superstore more often, not because they're cheap, but because their carts fit both my kids without having to worry about somebody sitting on the bread. So today I went there early in the morning to avoid the craziness that is Superstore. I had three types of beans that I wanted to purchase, but as I walked by the beans section, I grumpily discovered that they were sold out of all three types of beans I wished to purchase. This was rather annoying as it meant I had to go somewhere else to buy beans, and honestly how do you run out of beans. I was so annoyed I grabbed milk and cheese, paid for the stocking stuffers I had picked up for Hannah and Sara and left. Of course after getting home I realized that I still needed all the stuff on my list so I spent the afternoon at Safeway grocery shopping for a second time. But at least I was able to find everything on my list, and in most cases actually had multiple brands to choose from.

No comments: