Friday, February 11, 2005

immunizations :(

Well, Hannah got her two months immunizations today, and I have to say it wasn't as bad as I had imagined it would be. She was greatly upset by the first two shots, and exercised her very well developed lungs. But thankfully shortly after the third shot she calmed right down and went to sleep. So now I can expect a slightly crankier then usual daughter for the next few days. A fair trade off for the knowledge that she is safe from certain life threatening diseases. On a much more positive note, Hannah slept for a full seven hours last night. I view this as a pivotal moment in my attempts to get some real sleep, as just last week she was waking up every 2 to 3 hrs. Of course now the challenge is to convince her that night time is 8 to 8, and not 12 to 12. And for those people who like to keep up to date with Hannah's stats, she is now 10 lbs 2 oz, and 22 inches. I can't believe she has pretty much doubled her weight already.

No comments: