Sunday, October 29, 2006

Procrastinating

Yesterday I went shopping and bought a really neat seat protector for the van, it goes under the carseat, has a toy box attached, drink holders and just random pouches. I was so impressed with this find, that I decided to clean and vacuum the whole van, so I dressed up Sara and Hannah and went out into the relatively nice weather and cleaned out the van, and I took everything out, even stuff the belongs in the van. I couldn't vacuum however with Hannah running around our front yard as I doubted my ability to watch her and vacuum simotanously, (I am only human after all). So my plan was to vacuum after they were in bed, and then reassemble the van. But well bedtime came and I no longer felt like vacuuming. So I procrastinated, and now I wake up today and it is snowing, and not just snowing a little, but the ground is covered, the van is covered, the trees are covered, and it is still snowing. I think the universe has turned against me and is teaching me a lesson about procrastination. Well I get the point, so if the snow could just melt I will go outside and finish what I started. (Sorry about my little rant, but I really wanted to try out my new seat protector)

No comments: