Friday, December 01, 2006

Stats

We had an appointment at the pediatricians yesterday. Everybody is healthy although he was a little concerned that Hannah isn't gaining any weight. Hannah is now 33 inches, and 25 lbs 8 ounces. Sara-Lyn is 26 inches and 17 lbs 13 ounces. He figured that with Sara being so sick over the weekend that she probably lost up to half a pound. Which would have put her well into 18 lbs. In other news I am still sick. I would like to take a moment and indulge in some self pity. I feel awful, I don't think I have been this sick in years, I feel miserable, I can't talk, and I just plain hurt. The only thing that got me through last night was a heavy reliance on cough syrup, and Advil. Thankfully though I was able to go to bed at 8:00pm, so at least I don't feel so horrifically tired today. Well enough of that. Hopefully by tomorrow I will be feeling great again.

No comments: