Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Snow snow, go away

I just have to make a complaint about the never ending snow. Just last week I was telling my Mother what wonderful weather we were having here in Alberta. I think I jinxed it because the next day it started snowing and forgot to stop. I had hopes that yesterday was the end of it, but I woke up this morning to a blizzard that is stronger then ever. The worst part of all this snow is it has caused the air in our house to reach a new level of dryness. Hannah suffers from ecyzema, a trait passed down from her father, the dry air in the house has caused her to break out into one big giant rash. Well perhaps a slight exaggeration but not to far off. While her legs and back are still clear, her chest, face, and arms are looking quite sore.

No comments: