Sunday, October 02, 2005

Crossword mania

Well, I certainly can't complain about not being busy enough. Last weekend was a quick trip down to Edson, to go to a bowling reunion, and then this weekend a wedding. (Congratulations to Kerri and Jay). And the fun doesn't end, next weekend is Thanksgiving so we're off to Saskatoon. I have had a cold for about a week now, and now it seems that Hannah may have finally caught it. So I am hoping everybody is healthy by Friday.

It is funny how things can seem to change so quickly, when I was pregnant with Hannah, it seems I knew very few people who were, either pregnant, trying, or had recently had a baby. Now everybody I talk to is in one of those stages. It is like the world has gone baby crazy. Even our neighbor is pregnant.

I wish I had more exciting things to write about, but I don't. I have become a crossword fanatic lately, so that is all I do all day. I do about half a puzzle get mad look at the answers, and then start the next one. I am finding that having a vocabulary that has lots of big words in it, doesn't help when all of the answers are three or four letters. Except of course for a few, in which I think they make up most of the words.

Hmm well that is all I can think of for now, I am off to have a bath in hopes of encouraging my cold to go away.

No comments: