Thursday, October 06, 2005

Time to Retire

I think it is time for me to retire from the midnight diaper changes. When I went to change Hannah this morning, I discovered that she was wearing not one but two diapers. Apparently in the middle of the night I forgot to pull the old diaper out from inside her sleeper. But it gets better on the one side I used the tab from the new diaper and did it up correctly, but on the other I grabbed the tab from the outside (the dirty diaper) and attached it to the new diaper. And just incase anybody is worried neither diaper contained any poop. Hannah didn't seem to care she slept through the night wearing two diapers, and neither one on correctly. Of course she may have just been happy because she was sleeping in our bed, and thought she shouldn't push her luck.

No comments: