Thursday, October 13, 2005

Thanksgiving stories

Well it appears on our trip to Saskatchewan for thanksgiving we traded up on Hannah's cold. We went there with Hannah recovering from a pretty minor cold, and came home with the beginning of a horrific cold. She has been pretty miserable since Tuesday evening. She is in a little bit better mood right now, but I know it can't last. We had a great time over thanksgiving, the food was terrific, and it was great to see everyone again. The first year me and Dan buy a bigger house we will host thanksgiving and hopefully it will be as big a success. I played my very first game of poker over the weekend, and of course I used my beginners luck to my advantage and walked away with lots of money. Unfortunately I can never play again, as my beginners luck will have abandoned me. Oh well I may have to rely on my intellect next time.

No comments: